About Me

My photo
I'm your average 20 year old student, with a passion for makeup and all things beautiful...

Thursday 20 January 2011

Welcome to the world of blogging...

Hi there.
So this is a new experience for me, and you both I'm guessing as this is my first blog post.
Complex stuff!
I decided to start blogging myself as I'm an addict to lots of other beauty blogs, YouTube guru's!! I guess I wanted to jump on the bandwagon too.

Hopefully this will all turn out well, I'm sure ill get better at this whole things sooner or later but for now hello!

x.




2 comments:

  1. Hey, saw your comment on Elle's Youtube video! I'm new to this blogging thing too!
    Already loving yours :) check mine out too!

    xoxo
    Reina
    xoxo

    pure-inspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! ah i thought that might be a good way to start getting my blog off the ground :) have you got any tips as a blogging newbie?
    Your blogs layout is fantastic!

    xxxx.

    ReplyDelete